Summer outdoor activities
The region offers a spectacular natural landscape where you will enjoy the benefits of clean air and abundant sunshine.
- Hiking trails for sporty hikes or easy family strolls
- nature studies paths
- mountain biking
- rock climbing
- paragliding, soaring
- tennis, golf
- fishing in rivers and lakes
Sightseeing with the “Petit Train Jaune”, discover the stunning city walls of Mont-Luis and Villefranche de Conflent.
ake a relaxing break in the Roman baths of Dorres and Llo (open all-season) or in the aquatic leisure park in Err.
A visit to the wildlife park of Les Angles will be much appreciated by the young and the young at heart.
Winter outdoor activities
9 large ski resorts for downhill skiing as well as cross-country skiing facilities, snow-shoeing and hiking.
Information on ski resorts
- Rich cultural heritage (Roman churches from the XI. And XII. century)
- Llivia with its oldest pharmacy, built in 1415
- Odeillo with the world’s largest solar oven
- Dorres with its Roman baths
- Mont-Louis and Villefranche with their historic Vaubanean city walls
- archaeological walk in Eyne
Découvrez toutes les activités de la Cerdagne
Aqua-ludic space of the village of Err in the heart of Cerdagne
Opened each days from 10 am to 7 pm in July and August
Giant toboggan, Cascades, Basin with waves, heated Swimming pools, bubbling Baths.
Weekly activities: many organized activities each week such as aquagym, water polo, improvement swimming, etc…
Pause lunch: possibility of restoration on the spot. Surface of picnic. Play-ground.
Schedules and rates, to get information with the swimming pool, call:
+33 4 68 04 77 59 or +33 4 68 04 72 94